LS SPT-XTRA LT FLNL
Our Light Flannel, medium weight shirt fabrics designed to lay comfortably against the skin, deliver a traditional brushed finish and muted color palette.
Each ISAIA dress shirt takes an individual craftsman over two hours to produce. From vetting the fabric and balancing the patterns to hand-sewing the collars and button-holes, we celebrate our rich sartorial heritage and integrity with every stitch.
- Milano collar, clean back, clean placket, oval cuff
- Hand-stitched collar, set at 60/90 degrees to prevent slipping
- Removable collar stays to prevent impressions or shinning when pressed
- Basted, hand-sewn armhole for freedom of movement and a clean 360-degree silhouette
- Made in Italy
- Hand-cut and -sewn buttonholes
- Hand-stitched tab at sleeve gauntlet and side vents to prevent tearing
- Mother-of-pearl buttons, hand-applied with coral stitching detail