Joan Red Runner
Joan Crawford: One of Porfirio Rubirosa’s highest-profile conquests, she was one of the most charismatic and entrancing leading ladies ever to grace the silver screen. She was unabashed, unapologetic and unique – all traits we have incorporated into the shoe that bears her name.
Joan Red Runner is strongly inspired by the emblematic 70’s “wedge” running shoes. Joan Red uses a bi-material and two-tone coloured sole with an added spoiler for stability.
Though the sportiest shoe of our offering, Joan Red has been designed with the classical details typical from RUBIROSA. A reinvention of the traditional broguing has been mixed with the athletic features that such a shoe requires. Just as the other styles in the collection, Joan Red displays embossed logo out of the finest Tuscan Vacchetta on the backstay and on the technical material of the tongue. The linings are thinner for the hot season made out of a distinctive calf leather for ultimate comfort and refined look.
Joan Red is lightweight, flexible and comfortable. A sneaker to be worn in a “relaxed” way, ideal with sportswear and everyday use.
- Handmade in Italy
- Upper with soft padded nylon and details in calf leather and suedes
- Embossed logo out of the finest Tuscany “Vacchetta” on the heel
- Classic “Brogue” and “Adler stitch” details
- Lining out of distinctive calf leather to deliver comfort of everyday use
- Bi-material and two-tone coloured sole with a spoiler for stability
- NFC tag under the logo
- Flat cotton laces
- Climate-positive sneakers
- Rubirosa – Fine shoes that fit like love.